BNL Covid 19 restrictions
BNL Covid 19 restrictions as of today
Dear driver, mechanic and team manager,
A warm welcome from Karting Genk, the Home of champions.
Earlier today hours ago we received the fantastic news that we have green light for BNL RD1 scheduled this weekend!
We trust everyone is as excited as we are to go racing again and practice our sport that pushes our adrenaline!!
The green light does come with some heavy restrictions :
- Firstly the number of people on site is limited to one driver and one mechanic. If the driver is under age, one accompanying person is allowed. The race will be held behind closed doors and no spectators are allowed.
- Everybody needs to register the persons details via our systems, the necessary emails have been sent to all entered drivers. Also see the links below.
- Regularly check our websiteand other channels for the latest info and updates;
- Wearing a face mask is mandatory at all times, and make sure you wear it properly – even in the tents!
- Keep your distance of 1.5 meter
- We will have stewards checking if you follow the rules
- After our positive experience with the Kickoff Reboot we modified the procedures for signing on, briefing etc… Make sure you are aware of these changes so we can run this event as smoothly as possible.
- Drivers and team managers will get their bracelets during registration on Friday morning. These will be valid for the entire weekend
- Don`t forget to book your day ticket in andvance for Thursday and Friday before the event. BOOK HERE
Finally, we want to underline the importance of the measures taken! Police forces have already communicated that they will be checking regularly on site and that if the behaviour is not complying to the rules, the event will be stopped! In this way the BNL will serve as a test case for the Euro Trophy next week!
So a big shout out to all of you – let us show that we can act as professionals, serve as an example and respect the rules. That way we can ensure the future of our sport.
Thank you and let’s go racing>
Dave Ritzen and Koen Lemmens
Please understand that we have to make some more restrictions as we did already for four weeks ago
- Every driver, team manager and staff member must also fill out our BNL COVID-19 registration ( if you did already please ignore )
- Every driver receives in their race folders two or three bracelets to get access to the Paddock
- Driver bracelet
- Mechanic bracelet
- Attendant bracelet
- Every team manager receives two bracelets to get access to the Paddock
- Face masks are mandatory to wear everywhere
It should be clear for everyone that we cannot make any exception!
We ask you to fully co-operate with us as the situation is very seriously. If you cannot live with these and all other rules we ask you kindly NOT to come to Genk.
We have as always in our championship free live-stream available. You can find the link here as well at the header of the website.